Lilly Wolke is our August Featured Kidtrepreneur. Check out her interview below.
1. What is the name of your business and what do you sell or what service do you provide?
Cranberry Creek Designs, and I sell hydro dipped tumblers.
2. How did you get the idea to start your business?
I wanted to start a business because I wanted to start getting money to help buy my fair projects.
3. Which of your products or services is your favorite?
I prefer the 30 oz tumblers over the 20 oz most of the time.
4. Is there anything new coming soon to your product/service lineup?
I’m not sure as of now, but maybe something fun will happen in the future.
5. Do you have any advice to give to other kids, or adults, who may want to start their own business?
Just try to stick with it, it can get pretty rough at times.